As a gift for kid’s first birthday, and various kinds of anniversaryPre-mo&Baby-mo collaborated ROMPERS BEAR[Shipping to outside of Japan]
JPY 16,800; Including Tax / Excluding Shipping Fee
“Pre-mo&Baby-mo”, a child-raising magazine published by SHUFUNOTOMO Co., Ltd collaborates with ROMPERS BEAR.
You have a choice from two kinds of accessories “Bow” or “Crown” basic ROMPERS BEAR does not have. Denim fabric constitutes the ears, palms and soles. Those accents make a ROMPERS BEAR more fashionable although the design of an item is simple as well as they match with both of boys’ and girls’ lovely baby clothes. Denim fabric brings out embroidery of kid’s name and date of birth with muted gold thread.
ROMPERS BEAR is the one and only in the world what is made from your precious baby clothes.
Every single bear is sewed with the warmest wishes.
- Height: About 25cm
- Country of manufacture
- Average of Delivery time
- After about three months from the date of purchase
- Embroidery on a sole
- Name with alphabet (within eight letters)
Date of birth (with the dominical year)
- Shipping cost
- JPY 2,500
Please make sure to check the “Precautions of Purchase” before place an order.
When a customer places an order with us, it shall be deemed to have accepted the “Precautions of Purchase”.
*After you placed an order, 【Automatic reply】order confirmation e-mail will be delivered. Please make sure if the content is correct.
*On a sole of the ROMPERS BEAR, kid’s “name with alphabet” and “date of birth” will be embroidered.
*Two articles of clothing (rompers or baby clothes) are required to make a ROMPERS BEAR.
Please entrust our designer to choose which parts of rompers (baby clothes) will be used. We try to select the best combination. Thank you for understanding.
Purchase can be made not only with our website but also fax and mail. Feel free to ask us if you have any questions.
Contact: ROMPERS BEAR Division, Empathy Japan Co., Ltd.
Business hours 10AM-17PM (Except Saturday, Sunday, National holiday, New Year’s holiday as well as Summer holiday)
Precautions of Purchase:
- After we received clothing and if it seems difficult to use it as a material of a ROMPERS BEAR due to the condition is not appropriate enough, we would contact you about it.
- Please mail to us clothing after they were laundered.
- Kindly understand the rest of clothes after cut is not be returned to customer.
- We might introduce your ROMPERS BEAR on our website or Facebook.
- Shipping fee of clothing and ROMPERS BEAR and remittance fee are incurred by a customer. In case of using express shipping service, the delivery date will be after a month from a day when clothes were delivered at our office.
- Personal information you offer us will be managed appropriately without using it to irrelevant purpose other than related to ROMPERS BEAR contacts.
- E-mail will be automatically sent by the next business day after you placed an order. If you do not receive any e-mail by then, please kindly contact us at “ROMPERS BEAR Division”, Empathy Japan Co., Ltd.
- We strive for perfection in our products. However please be aware to keep in safe use by kids so that ROMPERS BEAR has small pieces for making up a stuffed toy.
- Please do not pull eyes and nose pieces strongly or pulling out the stuffing. These actions might be a cause of damage.
- After you placed an order, 【Automatic reply】order confirmation e-mail will be sent. Please make sure if the content is correct.
- On a sole of the ROMPERS BEAR, kid’s “name with alphabet” and “date of birth” will be sewed.
- Two rompers (or baby clothes) are required to make a ROMPERS BEAR.
- Please entrust our designer to choose which parts of rompers (baby clothes) will be used. We try to select the best combination. Thank you for understanding.
- For a kid's first birthday and a baby gift
- Why don't you choose one special gift in the world?
ROMPERS BEAR is selected as a gift for the following situation!
- As a gift for kid's birthday of first year or over
- As a gift for family and friend's baby-birth
- As a gift for parents to show deep appreciation at a wedding